Welcome to Therapyland! We strive to serve our families and children with the best possible services, including comprehensive learning, collaborative teams of therapists, and a state-of-the art facility. Below are some important steps to help you prepare for your child’s first visit.
To expedite your child’s first visit with us, please download and complete the following patient forms and return at least 2 days prior to your first appointment.
Additionally, please send the following information:
- Prescription from the referring physician, including Diagnosis Code for OT, ST, PT and/or ABA for both Evaluation and Treatment
- Signed Plan(s) of Care for each Evaluation from your child’s current or prior therapy clinic
- Diagnostic Evaluation from Psychologist or Developmental Pediatrician
- IEP or IFSP if applicable
- Photocopy of Insurance Card(s) Front and Back
- Medicaid information (if applicable)